<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9360881?origin\x3dhttp://nightsoliloquy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
CSR
So one might ask what I have been up to. I've not been actively blogging, simply because I've a million items on my plate at the moment.

But one thing I'm absolutely motivated is a CSR project that three of us are coming up with. Daniela discovered there is a fund within the company which supports employees' initiatives, and decided to work on a project. Smaranda remembered that I'm very keen on such community projects, and linked us up together.. which sparked off a meaningful conversation. I roped in Chien Wei and the rest is history..

We've gotten together to identify our project's focus; and right now we've zoomed in to Education. Since this is our maiden project, we unanimously agreed that the country of focus should be within Europe - for ease of research and going to the country and making sure the project kicks off on the ground. Since Daniela comes from Romania, we were more than happy to settle on the country since it would be better for us to have someone in the team to know speak the local language and reality.

Will update as I progress with this project... feel excited to contribute back to society!

it's 5:28 AM now on Saturday, March 19, 2011



Globetrekker..
Planning next destination:
Ohio, USA; Mexico City, Mexico Been to: Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Japan, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brazil, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Tunisia, Germany, England, India.
Goodbye
  • Alexa
  • Jess
  • Laura
  • Marinovsky
  • Shubhangi
  • Wan Xin

    resources
    X X X X
    slayerette