each office has these long, glass window panes which you can glance out and see a picturesque view of the town/city. when I walked into work this morning, I was surprised how many trees I could see; it's not full of skyscrapers, there's plenty of green to go around.

Our building has a glassy, futuristic feel - a sharp contrast to the laid-back, natural environment.
Left; a photoshoot the interns recently had. See how shiny the building is?
From across the street, I see the school where I attend my German classes. First ever lesson yesterday. The classroom layout is typical of that represented in Korean dramas - sorry for this comparison, but I don't think I ever knew how language classrooms were arranged until I watched those. Korean dramas just love going overseas to shoot and they definitely have to learn a new language in Europe - where students sit in tables lined up in a rectangular shape. Interactive teaching (
doodling! reading alphabets! feels like a kid in kindergarten, albeit in a foreign language), multiple exercises and the usual cd player lying atop the teacher's desk.
How quaint! Somehow classroom learning is not my style. (Then again, I have to take control and shape the situation.)
Once I reached home, I sat at my desk, scratched my head and concentrated on my homework; flipped through my scribbled notes, mumbling a litany of memorized phrases.. thank goodness I have met so many lovely people along the way, who offer to help me with little bits of phrases, I am learning more than my textbook every day!