I feel recharged - which definitely is a 180 degrees turn from where I was a month ago.
Thankfully, I have people who place very strong faith in me. Oxymorons and paradoxes characterized my thoughts and emotions about almost every encounter I had. But I am grateful to friends whom I know I can count on, and know that they will cherish/reciprocate the friendships as I do.
Suddenly the road in front of me seems to be visible, and my self-doubts have disappeared. No more trudging along, and hoping to merely get by. I have a goal ahead of me. May a lesson be learnt: be surrounded by good friends. they will show you where your beauty lies, and reinforce it for you. They will emphasize on your virtues, and help enlighten you in all matters - it does not have to be intentional, sometimes conversations touch on points that make you go 'eureka!'. (Not to associate with fools, associate with the wise.)
Put your best in what little thing you do. Things I do every single day (however small the action) can actually show my strengths. I'm on cloud nine even by doing a small thing that helps somebody, especially when they truly appreciate it. Thank you for making me sing out in my heart :) And so, that makes me want to carry on again to do my best tomorrow.
Little steps & a positive mindset make a huge difference for me. I realized that I usually wait for my actions to speak for me rather than words, but the world is different from that. An uphill task for me to change that, I am pushing myself little by little, and I am starting to see some improvement. Do everything in moderate amounts, never in excess.
Live by the maxims, and remind myself every day that I strive to be a better version of myself tomorrow.
I wish you all the same :)